[Bioclusters] Questions about setting up InterProScan on clusters

Bernard Li bli at bcgsc.ca
Wed Sep 6 16:53:02 EDT 2006

Hi Sarah:

I'm not sure if there are already documentations/HOWTO on how to setup
InterProScan with SGE/PBS, but if there aren't, perhaps we can have
someone host a wiki and have these documentations available and linked
directly from your page - in that case at least folks have some idea on
how to get started.

Just my $0.02.

Thanks,

Bernard