[Bioclusters] Seeking Netapp and Sun lifesci users ...

Chris Dagdigian dag at sonsorol.org
Tue Feb 6 16:38:07 EST 2007

Not spam at all ...

Storage, storage management and storage performance (along with tying
it all to a backup system) is still quite often my biggest headache
in the work I do to pay the rent.

One of the reasons this list is so great is the high level of
participation from folks who do this stuff (large and small) for real
in production settings.

Thanks Joe, I'll grab the data and ping you offline for the info.

-Chris