[Bioclusters] Bio-IT World Expo (April 28-30 / Boston) -- meetup or BOF interest?

J.W. Bizzaro jeff at bioinformatics.org
Mon Jan 21 18:02:18 EST 2008

Bioinformatics.Org will be there as usual.  A Bioclusters BoF would be nice.  We had one several years back with a couple presentations.

Chris, do you know how to go about registering a BoF there this year?  I couldn't find any information on the website.

Cheers,
Jeff

--
J.W. Bizzaro
Bioinformatics Organization, Inc. (Bioinformatics.Org)
E-mail: jeff at bioinformatics.org
Phone:  +1 508 890 8600