[Biococoa-dev] Another team member, well sort of...

Alexander Griekspoor a.griekspoor at nki.nl
Tue Aug 10 15:01:50 EDT 2004

Guys,

Let me introduce you to Tom "Tosj" Groothuis, the other half of Mek &
Tosj. I don't think he needs much introduction for those who have
visited our website, and now Tom would like to join the brain storming
sessions on the framework....
Cheers,
Alex

Peter could you add Tom to the list of developers, and add him to the
mailinglist?
His bioinformatics login name is "ttwimlex"

                    AIM: mekentosj at mac.com
                    E-mail: a.griekspoor at nki.nl
                Web: http://www.mekentosj.com

       Microsoft is not the answer,