[Biococoa-dev] Introducing: Me = Tom "Tosj" Groothuis

Tom Groothuis (Tosj) tosj at mekentosj.com
Wed Aug 11 03:07:54 EDT 2004

Hello my new mailing list friends!

As the lagging part of Mek&Tosj I have also signed up for this mailing
list. Alexander encouraged me to do so, so I can keep up with the
things he is involved in. He also advised me to tell something about
myself, so I introduce: myself.

As I mentioned I am the lagging part of Mek&Tosj, Alex is doing all of
the programming, I am trying to teach myself programming too, but as
you might tell it is not that simple and I DO have a job too...
My part of MekenTosj is to help Alex wherever I can: being his partner
in crime, I try to help him have a look at the programs as a kind of
super-beta-tester and come up with features he might put in, because I
DO know what the programming opportunities are, but don't know how to
write it.
Further I try to be the CFO of Mekentosj, but as we have only made
freeware so far, that is not a very hard job...
And as 2 men know more than 1 we both screen our normal and digital
world for interesting new features, links, Apple events etc.

I hope to be of at least some help as a bit an outside member, but that
can be very refreshing as Alex can confirm.

Greetings, Tosj

Tosj (Tom Groothuis)

                   Mek&Tosj

Web: http://www.mekentosj.com