[Biococoa-dev] singletons

Alexander Griekspoor mek at mekentosj.com
Sat Aug 21 15:58:36 EDT 2004

Koen,

If I'm correct, an amino acids is of class AtomicSymbol, a subclass of
Symbol defined in org.biojava.bio.symbol.
If you have the source besure to checkout AtomicSymbol.java
Also, take a look at Geneticcode.java
The Aminoacids themselves seem to be defined in AlphabetManager.xml
That's what I could find at first glance...
Cheers,
Alex

Op 21-aug-04 om 21:39 heeft Koen van der Drift het volgende geschreven:

                    AIM: mekentosj at mac.com
                     E-mail: a.griekspoor at nki.nl
                 Web: http://www.mekentosj.com

           LabAssistant - Get your life organized!
           http://www.mekentosj.com/labassistant

                  AIM: mekentosj at mac.com
                   E-mail: a.griekspoor at nki.nl
               Web: http://www.mekentosj.com

    The requirements said: Windows 2000 or better.
    So I got a Macintosh.