[Biococoa-dev] Progress!

John Timmer jtimmer at bellatlantic.net
Thu Aug 26 08:20:29 EDT 2004

> On Aug 25, 2004, at 11:02 PM, John Timmer wrote:
>
>> No, they were in a separate folder within BioCocoa.  What is the error
>> that
>> you see?
>>

> I now know why I get the error. If I look in BioCocoa.framework, I only
> see the two original headers BCReader.h and BCCreator.h. Anyone knows
> how to fix that, so that when I build the framework, *all* headers are
> used?

I thought I fixed that in the BioCocoa project.  Once again, however,
bioinformatics has vanished, so I can't do this myself.   In the BioCocoa
project, select the framework target.  In the section of your Xcode window
that shows all the associated files, the first three columns should be an
icon, the file name, and then one called "role".  Each item in role is a
popup, set to public, private, or project.  Anything set to public there has
its header included in the framework.

Cheers,

John