[Biococoa-dev] Progress!

Alexander Griekspoor mek at mekentosj.com
Thu Aug 26 08:33:15 EDT 2004

I still have troubles building the demo-app as well, the framework
itself builds fine now. Though I indeed had to set many headers to
public as well, I still get the following error:
/Users/griek/BioCocoa/demo_app/theController.m:4:35:
BioCocoa/BCSequenceDNA.h: No such file or directory

I don't have the time to really dive into it right now, so don't bother
to much yet, I'll have a look later....
Alex

Op 26-aug-04 om 14:20 heeft John Timmer het volgende geschreven:

                  AIM: mekentosj at mac.com
                   E-mail: a.griekspoor at nki.nl
               Web: http://www.mekentosj.com

    The requirements said: Windows 2000 or better.
    So I got a Macintosh.