[Biococoa-dev] Progress!

John Timmer jtimmer at bellatlantic.net
Thu Aug 26 11:20:33 EDT 2004

At your convenience, could you check two things:

Do a "get info" on the framework in the demo project and ensure that it's
got the correct path to the built framework in the BioCocoa project.

Use the disclosure triangles on the framework to reveal what headers are
included in the built framework.  This could be the same public/private
problem that Koen was seeing.

I've committed changes to the project file that should ensure that the right
headers are there, but I may have only done the commit this morning (I'm not
sure how much I got done during the 1 hour I had a clean connection last

> See my last email, that's the current status....
> Alex

This mind intentionally left blank