[Biococoa-dev] Progress!

Alexander Griekspoor mek at mekentosj.com
Thu Aug 26 11:49:37 EDT 2004

Op 26-aug-04 om 17:20 heeft John Timmer het volgende geschreven:

> At your convenience, could you check two things:
>
> Do a "get info" on the framework in the demo project and ensure that
> it's
> got the correct path to the built framework in the BioCocoa project.

Is correct...

> Use the disclosure triangles on the framework to reveal what headers
> are
> included in the built framework.  This could be the same public/private
> problem that Koen was seeing.

Yep, that's it, I miss the headers as well, even though I rebuild the
BioCocoa framework after setting all headers to public.
The newly build framework does indeed contain all headers now, but
still I can't get it to update in the demo_app project, where it keeps
giving the nasty missing headers warning....

Alex

Ps. Why having the demo_app in a separate project instead of what Peter
did for his sequence converter, have a separate target within the
BioCocoa framework. I think it would be nice to have all these things
in one project as we can make subfolder in the project as well. But
perhaps this becomes to complex in the end, it depends on what and how
many demo_apps we ship along with the project.

                   E-mail: a.griekspoor at nki.nl
	        AIM: mekentosj at mac.com
               Web: http://www.mekentosj.com

                  EnzymeX - To cut or not to cut