Koen van der Drift
kvddrift at earthlink.net
Thu Aug 26 19:39:04 EDT 2004
On Aug 26, 2004, at 11:49 AM, Alexander Griekspoor wrote:
> Yep, that's it, I miss the headers as well, even though I rebuild the
> BioCocoa framework after setting all headers to public.
> The newly build framework does indeed contain all headers now, but
> still I can't get it to update in the demo_app project, where it keeps
> giving the nasty missing headers warning....
I also still get that error. I did a complete fresh checkout, but that
didn't help. Not so much progress for us ;-)
> Ps. Why having the demo_app in a separate project instead of what
> Peter did for his sequence converter, have a separate target within
> the BioCocoa framework. I think it would be nice to have all these
> things in one project as we can make subfolder in the project as well.
> But perhaps this becomes to complex in the end, it depends on what and
> how many demo_apps we ship along with the project.
I like that idea too. We can have a few Tabs with various options,
translate, digest, etc.
More information about the Biococoa-dev