[Biococoa-dev] Translation issues

John Timmer jtimmer at bellatlantic.net
Tue Aug 31 15:29:29 EDT 2004

Okay, I've stopped coding for a little while, and thought about this.  I'm
not entirely sure I can get things to work, but I think there may be a way
to implement things fairly efficiently once I add a couple of methods to
BCSequenceDNA.  If things work like I think they well, the biggest advantage
will probably be that it's easier to write an optimized form of the matching

I'll try to actually write the code tonight and tomorrow, and I'll run some
speed tests when it's done and let you know the results.


This mind intentionally left blank

More information about the Biococoa-dev mailing list