[Biococoa-dev] Factories

John Timmer jtimmer at bellatlantic.net
Tue Aug 31 18:53:17 EDT 2004

> I've added that a few hours ago to the demo_app, and send the changed
> files to Koen to be added to cvs, unfortunately my email is hold of for
> the moderator's approval as I attached a zip file with the source.
> Alex

Okay, I'll commit my current controller.m.  Since it's there for testing
purposes, I've not been committing changes, since there's no real reason to
keep people updating it as I try different things.  If I do anything
interesting, though, I will commit from now on.  You may take it that
something new is working if you see a little "C" next to the file!

This mind intentionally left blank