[Biococoa-dev] more ramblings

Alexander Griekspoor mek at mekentosj.com
Wed Dec 1 14:00:01 EST 2004

No problem John...

Op 1-dec-04 om 19:58 heeft John Timmer het volgende geschreven:

>>> You haven't coded for actual users much have you?  ;).
>>> You'd be amazed at
>>> the seemingly impossible situations they generate on a regular basis
>>> -
>>> anything can and will happen.
>> That's quite a bold statement IMHO, in addition if your users do
>> impossible things, rethink your interface I would suggest...
>> Plus, we're not talking about end users here anyway...
> Just a joke!  I thought the wink made that clear.  I was just struck
> by the
> statement "(which I really don't think is going to happen)" - I've
> thought
> that many times and been amazed at how often some of those things
> happened.
> Anyway, no offense was meant, and I hope none was taken.
> JT
> This mind intentionally left blank
                     ** Alexander Griekspoor **
              The Netherlands Cancer Institute
              Department of Tumorbiology (H4)
         Plesmanlaan 121, 1066 CX, Amsterdam
                    Tel:  + 31 20 - 512 2023
                    Fax:  + 31 20 - 512 2029
                   AIM: mekentosj at mac.com
                    E-mail: a.griekspoor at nki.nl
                Web: http://www.mekentosj.com

	Claiming that the Macintosh is inferior to Windows
	because most people use Windows, is like saying
	that all other restaurants serve food that is
	inferior to McDonalds