[Biococoa-dev] new release

Alexander Griekspoor mek at mekentosj.com
Thu Dec 9 17:39:23 EST 2004

Very nice indeed, Peter told me already he was preparing the release
which is indeed for his revised paper. He also asked me to test the
webservice which functions very well (although I rather build my own
app ;-) He still has to update the bioinformatics homepage to reflect
the latest version (it still list 1.5), and after that he'll probably
tell us what's new in this release. He also told me he will bring all
the new file formats to the new framework of course....
Congrats Peter!
Alex

Op 9-dec-04 om 23:32 heeft Koen van der Drift het volgende geschreven:

                   AIM: mekentosj at mac.com
                   E-mail: a.griekspoor at nki.nl
               Web: http://www.mekentosj.com

                           Windows vs Mac