[Biococoa-dev] BCSequenceReader

Alexander Griekspoor mek at mekentosj.com
Sun Nov 14 16:29:59 EST 2004

> I have implemented that, and also added some more formats. Fo the time
> being I made the readFasta file return a BCSequenceDNA, just to make
> the example work, but this is still work in progress.

Very nice! I saw you change the method to use NSData as well, that
allows me to add the DNAStrider binary and ascii formats
reading/writing from the test app that I had created a while ago...
I'll add it one of these days. To test automatic detection I'm not sure
exactly how to test for the binary format, but I'll think about it...

                   AIM: mekentosj at mac.com
                   E-mail: a.griekspoor at nki.nl
               Web: http://www.mekentosj.com

                           Windows vs Mac