[Biococoa-dev] MW of DNA with ambiguous bases

Alexander Griekspoor mek at mekentosj.com
Wed Sep 8 02:27:29 EDT 2004

I usually start hitting the acgt like an idiot to build my own dummy
sequence. I guess most easy way to start is to generate a simple
ACGTACGT and then add one or more ambiguous symbols to see if
calculations are correct....
The list of symbols the method should support would be:
ACGTNWMYRKHVDB-?

Alex

Op 8-sep-04 om 3:36 heeft Koen van der Drift het volgende geschreven:

                    AIM: mekentosj at mac.com
                    E-mail: a.griekspoor at nki.nl
                Web: http://www.mekentosj.com

       Microsoft is not the answer,