[Biococoa-dev] GNUStep Compatibility

Peter Schols peter.schols at bio.kuleuven.ac.be
Wed Sep 8 17:17:38 EDT 2004

Alex,

I think you are totally right and your comments are very convincing and
they make a lot of sense. As I explained, the only reason that GNUstep
is even mentioned on the BC homepage is to get the application note
accepted in Bioinformatics (which BTW did not help). I never tried to
compile it on GNUstep.
I totally agree that we should focus on making BC a great Cocoa and Mac
OS X framework and that the rest will follow automatically.

So I'd agree to dump GNUstep compatibility for the time being.

peter