[Biococoa-dev] the decorator pattern

Koen van der Drift kvddrift at earthlink.net
Sat Sep 11 10:23:01 EDT 2004

On Sep 11, 2004, at 10:01 AM, Alexander Griekspoor wrote:

> Ok, I'll rearrange some stuff then, probably it's indeed gonna require
> a fresh checkout. I'll let you guys know when I'm done....
> Oh and Koen, do you agree if I change the BCMassCalculator to
> BCUtilMassCalculator?

Yep, go ahead. Other things on my wishlist:

rename StringAdditions to BCUtilString
put the original BCReader et al in a separate folder named BCFiles or
something like that
rename Translation to BCTranslation
should BCUtilTranslation be in BCTranslation or BCUtils?
maybe we can have a folder BCTools with subfolders BCUtils,
BCTranslation, BCDigest, etc ?

make sure the folder structure in the project corresponds to that in
the Xcode project.

that's all folks ;)