[BioCocoa-dev] NEW VERSION
jtimmer at bellatlantic.net
Tue Sep 21 16:40:56 EDT 2004
Because of the momentary panic my careless wording caused, I took a break
from real work and fixed as much as I could. Things now build with just a
few warnings. I've tried as best as possible to adhere to the new setup,
but I'm sure there's a couple of spots where I missed something. If it's
simple, please fix it and if it's not, please tell me so that I can.
One thing that probably doesn't work right now is the translation method for
converting a DNA/RNA sequence to a codon sequence. I should have that fixed
I'll look over the new structure of the build and fix the bundle issues as
soon as I can.
This mind intentionally left blank
More information about the Biococoa-dev