[Biococoa-dev] WWDC2005

John Timmer jtimmer at bellatlantic.net
Wed Feb 16 08:31:52 EST 2005

I hadn't planned on going - it's rather expensive, and I'd be shocked if I
could convince anyone at either my current or former institutions that it's
worth their money to send me.  As it is, my seed key just expired and I have
to go and beg for a new one later today.  That said, I'd love the chance to
go, and I have a lot of friends in the area left over from grad school, so
the housing at least would be cheap.

Incidentally, I've been building a CoreData application - I'm probably about
a quarter of the way done with the basics, so I think I've got a decent
grasp of it.  If we're interested in transitioning to that, it's going to
take a bunch of fundamental changes to the basic classes.  If people are
interested, I can look over the non-NDA'd material and try to describe some
of the issues.

JT