[Biococoa-dev] WWDC2005

Koen van der Drift kvddrift at earthlink.net
Wed Feb 16 21:34:56 EST 2005

On Feb 16, 2005, at 8:09 PM, Charles PARNOT wrote:

> Following your message, Alex, something else came to my mind. It may
> be time to get a nice demo app together before then, that would
> demonstrate the power (or potential power!) of the framework. An app
> with just a dozen lines of code and some IB connections that works
> magically thanks to the framework (using a class à la WebView).

I think it would be nice if we can add the demo from the current
release (1.6) to the framework, and replace the current
'SequenceConverter' with that. I have never been able to get that one
to work. I also have some code that will grab a file from a database
(NCBI, SwissProt), and display it in a window. But it will use more
than a dozen lines ;-)