CoreDate (was: [Biococoa-dev] WWDC2005)

Koen van der Drift kvddrift at earthlink.net
Thu Feb 17 21:17:17 EST 2005

On Feb 17, 2005, at 3:23 PM, Alexander Griekspoor wrote:

> If we go for an Appkit part (views etc) I would go for 10.3 from the
> beginning though, primarily for the bindings part.

I don't see the advantage of adding all sorts of views to the
framework. I guess when users want to implement the sequence handling
part they will create their own sequence viewers, etc. For instance, we
supply the code to search for a subsequence, but how this is
implemented in a window is up to the user. Every app is different, so
will have different demands on the views it uses. That said, if we
decide to add specialized views for users, maybe we can supply them as
IB palettes?

BTW, so far nobody noticed the typo in the subject ;-p