[Biococoa-dev] Joining the team

Alexander Griekspoor mek at mekentosj.com
Mon Feb 21 16:55:55 EST 2005

Just to inform everyone, a few days ago Phil contacted me with a
question about the WWDC. Of course, I couldn't resist asking him to
join the biococoa team ;-) He asked me if the framework could be
released as LGPL instead of GPL, which allows incorporation into
commercial products as long as the framework is unmodified. I told him
that I was not the one who could solely decide that of course and told
him to raise the question on his behalf on the list. I did say that I
would like to copy his request and that I basically see no problems
with changing the license as we have started from scratch and have no
legacy code with GPL license included anyway. But, fair enough this is
something we should decide upon together, and perhaps especially Peter
who started the project.
What's everybody's opinion on this?
Alex

                   AIM: mekentosj at mac.com
                   E-mail: a.griekspoor at nki.nl
               Web: http://www.mekentosj.com

                           Windows vs Mac
	65 million years ago, there were more
                      dinosaurs than humans.
	     Where are the dinosaurs now?

                  AIM: mekentosj at mac.com
                   E-mail: a.griekspoor at nki.nl
               Web: http://www.mekentosj.com

    The requirements said: Windows 2000 or better.
    So I got a Macintosh.