SCM update (was: [Biococoa-dev] Annotation)

Koen van der Drift kvddrift at earthlink.net
Mon Feb 21 17:31:58 EST 2005

On Feb 21, 2005, at 12:52 PM, Charles PARNOT wrote:

> Sorry you already know the following... just in case: if the file show
> up in the SCM window, then you need to update them. If there is a 'U'
> in the SCM column, you just need to choose 'Update...from Latest' in
> the SCM menu or in the contextual menu. If there is a little 'C' it
> means you have made modifications to the version you had, but a new
> version has been commited since, in which case you may need to discard
> your changes and update (I am not sure how to merge).
>
> That said, some of my latest commits were very small, so maybe you did
> not notice them? Did you try to 'Compare with...Revision...' in the
> SCM menu to see the changes?
>
> The very last possibility is you have checked the box 'Ignore changes
> from Charles' in your Xcode prefs...;-)

Alright, I think I figured out what is going on here. If you go the
BioCocoa cvs website where the project files are located:

http://bioinformatics.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/BioCocoa/BioCocoa.pbproj/

You will see files for all users. However, if you then check which
files are in MAIN or HEAD, you will notice that the file koen.pbxuser
is missing. So I suspect that because of the wrong tag, the changes
commited by others are not propagated to my project, only to my HD.

So now the million dollar question. Anyone knows how to fix this so the
file koen.pbxuser will have the correct tag?

thanks,