[Biococoa-dev] Annotation

Alexander Griekspoor mek at mekentosj.com
Wed Feb 23 03:03:52 EST 2005

Ok, yes, I'm awake, and yes, I'm still sleepy. Indeed one of the
benefits of the NSString as charles mentioned was that along the lines
of the BSML format it's handy to have it as a string for archiving and
stuff. That's the reason... Also, it's a method, not an accessor it
generates the NSString upon request. BUT, what I can do of course is
add a - classForName: method in addition, perhaps a better alternative.
Cheers, and good morning,
Alex

Ps. I realize this doesn't help reducing today's list traffic ;-)