[Biococoa-dev] new to the list

Todd Harris harris at cshl.edu
Wed Feb 23 12:33:31 EST 2005

Hi Alex -

I'm not planning to attend WWDC yet.  I haven't followed the attendence
threads - is their a quorum planning to attend?  If so, I might be able to
extend a trip to Cali the week before to include WWDC.

Last year there was some talk about apple supporting an open bio / bioperl
meeting but it never materialized, largely due to conflicts with other
meetings.

It would be good to sit down and hack some things out.

Perhaps we should hold a BioCocoa meeting in A'dam?  Do you know my friend
Ronald Plasterk?  He used to be at the NKI, but moved to the Hubrecht in
Utrecht.

Todd