[Biococoa-dev] new to the list

Alexander Griekspoor mek at mekentosj.com
Wed Feb 23 11:35:21 EST 2005

Hi Todd, welcome to the list!
It's great to have someone on board from one of the BioX frameworks.
Just a small question related to recent discussions, are you by any
chance planning to visit the WWDC? Or would you be interested in going
if we hold a BioCocoa gathering there?
Looking forward to your contributions, and perhaps you are THE person
to join the discussion regarding future CoreData integration...
Cheers,
Alex

                    AIM: mekentosj at mac.com
                    E-mail: a.griekspoor at nki.nl