[Biococoa-dev] Digest tool

Koen van der Drift kvddrift at earthlink.net
Sun Feb 27 16:12:15 EST 2005

On Feb 27, 2005, at 4:03 PM, Alexander Griekspoor wrote:

> Hooray, yes I would love to see a BCScanner (obviously ;-)

 From your initial code it looks like it is mimicking an NSScanner
class. As John pointed out an NSScanner doesn't work well with
ambiguous sequences, so we have to be aware of that when we write the
implementation of the BCScanner. I have not much experience with regex
(always tried to avoid them :) so maybe someone with more knowledge
about that (eg from perl) can give more insight in the use of regex for
our purpose.