[Biococoa-dev] Digest tool

Alexander Griekspoor mek at mekentosj.com
Sun Feb 27 16:15:57 EST 2005

>> Hooray, yes I would love to see a BCScanner (obviously ;-)
>
> As John pointed out an NSScanner doesn't work well with ambiguous
> sequences, so we have to be aware of that when we write the
> implementation of the BCScanner.

NSScanner doesn't obviously, but with all the tests at place in the
BCSymbol class it much me possible to iterate over a BCSequence as a
scanner and work  with ambiguous symbols right? Or is too easy thought?
Cheers,

                     AIM: mekentosj at mac.com
                     E-mail: a.griekspoor at nki.nl
                 Web: http://www.mekentosj.com

Windows is a 32-bit patch to a 16-bit shell for an 8-bit
operating system, written for a 4-bit processor by a 2-
bit company without 1 bit of sense.