[Biococoa-dev] BCToolTranslator

John Timmer jtimmer at bellatlantic.net
Mon Feb 28 12:08:13 EST 2005

> The translation demo has the code:
>   // Translate the DNA sequence - the result is an NSArray of BCCodons
> (three nucleotides each)
> NSArray *translation = [BCToolTranslatorDNA translateDNASequence:
> (BCSequenceDNA *)theSequence usingGeneticCode:
> BCUniversalCodeDNA];
> Could you update that to reflect the changes in the new
> BCTranslationTool?

I've made the change, but the code isn't working properly, so the change I
added has some debugging code nearby.  For some reason, the category I added
on NSMutableArrays isn't allowing them to sort based on Ranges stuffed into
NSValues.  I'll try to figure out what's gone wrong there later today.

This mind intentionally left blank