[Biococoa-dev] BCToolTranslator

John Timmer jtimmer at bellatlantic.net
Mon Feb 28 12:35:58 EST 2005

> I've made the change, but the code isn't working properly, so the change I
> added has some debugging code nearby.  For some reason, the category I added
> on NSMutableArrays isn't allowing them to sort based on Ranges stuffed into
> NSValues.  I'll try to figure out what's gone wrong there later today.

Okay, I can confirm that the translator tool is just fine.  The bugs appear
to be in BCSequenceCodon, and I'll be trying to sort those out later today.

This mind intentionally left blank

More information about the Biococoa-dev mailing list