[Biococoa-dev] Should we choose?

Koen van der Drift kvddrift at earthlink.net
Thu Jan 13 06:34:51 EST 2005

On Jan 12, 2005, at 1:41 AM, Charles PARNOT wrote:

> NB: I will send some code to the list asap. I am not sure I want to
> deal with CVS immediately. Well, I am not a 'developer' yet, anyway
> ;-). The compiling of the most recent BioCocoa anonymously CVS-ed was
> troublesome with my Xcode settings for build paths, etc... and I need
> to figure that out before I mess up your project.

See this older message on the list for setting up XCode and CVS:

http://bioinformatics.org/pipermail/biococoa-dev/2004-July/000017.html

Also make sure that you use the -P flag when checking out the code:

cvs checkout -P BioCocoa

This prevents that you download empty, deprecated folders to your
project.