[Biococoa-dev] Sequence Structure

John Timmer jtimmer at bellatlantic.net
Mon Jul 11 22:22:06 EDT 2005

Man, even with colors, that conversation was hard to read.

The chart Charles provided the link to looks fine, though.

One thing that occurred to me this evening - right now, we have codon
sequences, which are requisite intermediaries in the translation process.
If we're not using symbols, there's a reasonable chance that you'd want to
re-work translation anyway, but if you do have a sequence of codons, they
can't really be held by the new data-based sequence object very
conveniently.

JT