[Biococoa-dev] NSMutableData vs malloc

Charles Parnot charles.parnot at gmail.com
Sun Jul 17 12:02:42 EDT 2005

I don't see why we can't keep simply

+ (id) symbolForChar: (unsigned char)aSymbol

There is a direct correspondance between BCSymbol and char, so a
BCSymbol is defined by a char, not a string. I should have a look at
the code to help better, but maybe there is some confusion happpeing
when switching between NSString and char* and char...

charles