[Biococoa-dev] BCPairwiseAlignment

Alexander Griekspoor a.griekspoor at nki.nl
Sat Mar 12 10:32:14 EST 2005

Why the need for such categories to add sequence algorithms and not
just in the BCSequenceAlignment class? The framework is completely
opensource, so people can just modify the framework right (it would
also stimulate them to add their additions to the public framework)...
I like the idea of class methods to instantiate different kinds of
alignments though!
Cheers,
Alex

                   E-mail: a.griekspoor at nki.nl