[BioCocoa-Dev] Project Update...cvs struggle

Alexander Griekspoor mek at mekentosj.com
Mon Mar 21 03:30:00 EST 2005

> Finally, I had to restore the right MainMenu.nib file in the
> translation demo. I think with your reorganization you by accident
> used the one from the Peptides demo ;-)
Yeah, now I remember something like that indeed, the trick is to FIRST
copy the files in the proper folder, then add them to the XCode
project. Initially I just dropped the files from another location into
the project, resulting in all files being copied in the root. Then I
had to move them and somewhere that is where the mistake must have
happened. Pfeww, I'm glad this is all over and everything works now. No
one of you had troubles with the renames/moved plist files/targets?
Great!
Alex

                    AIM: mekentosj at mac.com
                     E-mail: a.griekspoor at nki.nl