[Biococoa-dev] WWDC 2005 BioCocoa meeting

Koen van der Drift kvddrift at earthlink.net
Sat May 28 16:31:46 EDT 2005

Hi Alex,

This is absolutely fantastic!  It is encouraging that Apple contacted
you to organize the meeting. Thanks for setting this up. The abstract
also looks fine to me. Too bad I cannot attend the meeting :(

I think one thing that could be discussed is our current framework
design. We've already gone through a couple of iterations and I think
we rather not want to go through that again ;). However, it will be at
the base of the rest of the code, and I think it would be good to get
some input on it. Now is the time to make adjustments before we start
adding a lot more code to it.

- Koen.