[Biococoa-dev] whatsuuup?

Charles Parnot charles.parnot at gmail.com
Mon Oct 3 17:08:53 EDT 2005

I have very little time to even do _some_ programming (on my xgrid
project) and this is why I have not contributed much lately, and will
not contribute much in the near future, unfortunately.

My feeling is a usable framework would be one with a simple
BCSequence object, as well as the IO, which is the most important
part for any user of the framework. So that should be the focus...
for now.

Keep us informed of your progress, it might get me foolish enough to
do some work too ;-)

Charles

--
Xgrid-at-Stanford