[Biococoa-dev] whatsuuup?

Koen van der Drift kvddrift at earthlink.net
Mon Oct 3 18:09:44 EDT 2005

On Oct 3, 2005, at 4:52 AM, Peter Schols wrote:

> I'd really like to see a stable, usable BioCocoa framework and I'm
> willing to do anything I can to help.
>
> I'm especially interested in helping with implementing the I/O
> classes because I have code available to support much more formats.
> The only thing I have been waiting for is a BCSequenceGroup/
> BCMatrix/BCWhateverWeWillCallIt class that represents a group of
> sequences and can contain information that applies to one or more
> sequences in this set. Of course I'm also willing to help with
> writing such a class.

I agree with Peter and Charles. Let's first make sure we have a
usable I/O based framework. I think we are pretty close, so if we can
get Peter's request in place we are 'almost there' ;-)

So, could anyone refresh my memory on the BCSequenceGroup class? The
way I understand it is that is a wrapper for an array or set of
BCSequence objects?

cheers,