[Biococoa-dev] Error in tarball link in subversion repository

Gorazd Krosl gorazd_1957 at yahoo.ca
Mon Jun 26 08:48:41 EDT 2006

Hi,
I have recently subscribed to BioCocoa mailing list, since my
profession is in research and I know some (not much) programming in
Cocoa.
I was browsing subversion repository (http://bioinformatics.org/
websvn/listing.php?repname=BioCocoa) and when I clicked to Tarball
link (http://bioinformatics.org/websvn/dl.php?
repname=BioCocoa&path=&rev=0&isdir=1) the following error message
appeared: "Parse error: parse error, unexpected '(', expecting ')'
in /mnt/nfs0/www/html/websvn/dl.php on line 32".

As I can see from browsing subversion repository, the version of
BioCocoa is quite different from the one that I can download
normally. I tried to checkout svn as per advice on the page http://
bioinformatics.org/biococoa/Option2/ (which I quite like) but it
requires password.

Thanks for reading and keep up the good work. I would really like to
see the source, in a hope that I can contribute in some small way.

Gorazd