[Biococoa-dev] Subversion proposal [correction]

Peter Schols peter.schols at bio.kuleuven.be
Tue Mar 7 03:55:56 EST 2006

Oops, sorry. I had not read all BioCocoa-dev emails before
replying... (got not enough sleep ;-))
I now understand what you are aiming at with the sample code, and I
agree. We could indeed separate these into different Xcode projects.
On the other hand, this might make it a bit more difficult to build
these sample projects.