[Biococoa-dev] biococoa svn and everything

Alexander Griekspoor mekentosj at gmail.com
Thu Oct 11 05:22:51 EDT 2007

Hi guys,

I just had a look "corebio" without capitals does the trick. Scott,
it's great to see that someone is willing to pick things up again
(and even has time for a change ;-). Like Peter I still hope to
contribute again one day but it won't be anywhere soon. Still, if I
can help out with small things let me know as well. Perhaps could we
use the biococoa mailinglist again for questions and comments like
these? That way we are all kept in the loop and we could jump in if
time permits to help out with certain things.
Cheers,
Alex

On 11-okt-2007, at 9:50, Peter Schols wrote:

> Hi Scott,
>
> As I did not setup the Wiki myself (I think Koen did), I'm not sure
> about the password (I'm sorry). It might be something like CoreBio,
> but I'll put Koen and Alex in CC, maybe they still remember... ;-)
>
> best wishes,
>
> Peter
>

> On 10 Oct 2007, at 23:21, Scott Christley wrote:
>
>> Hello Peter,
>>
>> Are you able to give me access to the wiki?  It appears to need a
>> password for editing.
>>
>> thanks
>> Scott
>>
>> On Sep 21, 2007, at 3:57 AM, Peter Schols wrote:
>>
>>> Hi Scott,
>>>
>>> Great to see the BioCocoa project being alive again!
>>> I would be happy to share admin access or give it to someone else
>>>
>>> While I'm quite busy with Undercover these days (and with a new
>>> microscopy app we are developing), I'm still very interested in
>>> BioCocoa and my (probably naive) dream is that I will become an
>>> active member again in the future. So while I don't have time to
>>> contribute code to the project at this time, I'd be very
>>> interested in helping out with smaller things and with spreading
>>> the word. I think the NAR article is a great idea, btw.
>>>
>>> best wishes,
>>>
>>> Peter

                ** Alexander Griekspoor  PhD **
		  EMBL Outstation - Hinxton,
          European Bioinformatics Institute,
		  Rebholz Textmining group

	  Wellcome Trust Genome Campus,
              Cambridge, CB10 1SD, UK
                    Tel:  + 44 1223 492 605
                   Fax:  + 44 1223 492 468
                  Web: http://www.mekentosj.com

     Claiming that the Macintosh is inferior to Windows
     because most people use Windows, is like saying
     that all other restaurants serve food that is
     inferior to McDonalds