[Biococoa-dev] biococoa svn and everything

Peter Schols sweetcocoa at mac.com
Fri Sep 21 03:57:36 EDT 2007

Hi Scott,

Great to see the BioCocoa project being alive again!
I would be happy to share admin access or give it to someone else

While I'm quite busy with Undercover these days (and with a new
microscopy app we are developing), I'm still very interested in
BioCocoa and my (probably naive) dream is that I will become an
active member again in the future. So while I don't have time to
contribute code to the project at this time, I'd be very interested
in helping out with smaller things and with spreading the word. I
think the NAR article is a great idea, btw.

best wishes,

Peter