[Biococoa-dev] BCCachedSequenceFile

Koen van der Drift kvddrift at earthlink.net
Mon Sep 24 12:57:59 EDT 2007

The nice thing about BCSequence is that it can hold any (part of a) sequence, not necessarily a complete one. There are a bunch of methods available that will allow to create a subsequence, maybe you can use that?

I also noticed that your BCCachedSequenceFile class creates a reverse sequence. FYI, BCSequence can already do this.

- Koen.