[Biococoa-dev] BioCocoa Applications

Scott Christley schristley at mac.com
Mon Sep 24 17:39:36 EDT 2007

What do people think about creating a source repository with
community donated applications that use BioCocoa?

I'm thinking that having the BioCocoa library is great, but still
people are required to write their own applications on top of it.
Some could be sample applications, but I suspect that others would be
useful full-fledged apps that maybe focus on specific area of
analysis, etc.  I certainly have some end-user oriented tools that I
would like to provide, but don't have anyplace to put them except
create a new project somewhere.

cheers
Scott