[Biococoa-dev] BioCocoa Applications

Scott Christley schristley at mac.com
Wed Sep 26 11:14:05 EDT 2007

I agree as well.  The question though is how to set up the SVN
repository to support this properly.  I'm more familiar with CVS than
SVN, I understand the concepts of branches and tags but it is not
clear to me how this works with SVN.  I need to read up on this.

Preferably people should be able to SVN the BioCocoa core framework
without getting other stuff; likewise with the applications, they
should be able to SVN either all the applications or just specific
ones they are interested in.  Any ideas on how to set up the
repository?  Would the current repository need to be re-structured to
support separate applications?

Thinking with my CVS mind, I would consider making the repository
look something like this:

trunk/
	BioCocoa/
	Applications/