[Biococoa-dev] BioCocoa linux install

Scott Christley schristley at mac.com
Fri Mar 28 10:45:12 EDT 2008

Hello Paolo,

Yeah there are issues with Apple XML being read by GNUstep, so I
created GNUstep compatible XML in BioCocoa.

Anyways, you created a suffix array file with your chromosome, try
using the "print_sarray" command to output the contents of that
suffix array.  That command needs to read an XML file (hold the
suffix array meta data), so if it displays the suffix array data
correctly then it should have read the XML fine.

cheers
Scott