[Biococoa-dev] BioCocoa linux install

paolo siniselli paolo_siniselli at yahoo.it
Thu Mar 27 17:08:03 EDT 2008

I installed all the XMl library I could but I've got
the same errors. I found this googling around:

NB. MacOS-X generates illegal XML for some strings -
those which contain characters not legal in XML.
GNUstep always generates legal XML, at the cost of a
certain degree of compatibility. GNUstep XML property
lists use a backslash to escape illegal chatracters,
and consequently any string containing either a
backslash or an illegal character will be written
differently to the same string on MacOS-X.
http://www.gnustep.org/resources/documentation/Developer/Base/ProgrammingManual/manual_13.html

Do you think this is the problem?
Thank you very much
Paolo