[Biococoa-dev] BCSequence class cluster? [Was Re: Introducing myself]

Craig Bateman craig at batemanspace.com
Sun Mar 1 13:13:43 EST 2009

Might it have been a wrapper around NSArray so that the macros in
BCInternal.h could be used for array access rather than making users
of the toolkit call "ugly" macros for array handling?  These are the
macros that use NSArray, NSSet, etc. functions on GnuStep, but the
CFArray & CFSet functions on a mac.